ARCHICHIARI by Irish Rose

Marrying Townie, gives you lot's of ...

« Older   Newer »
bbbk1977
icon6  view post Posted on 10/3/2012, 21:36

After playing non-stop the last couple of weeks one of my Sims finally married a "Townie"! The good news is that when they are married you get all the money and friends the "Townie" also has. In my case it was 10.000 simoleons and 45 friends! :D

I love this game.

freeda_bee
view post Posted on 10/3/2012, 21:48

wowza! :oo: 45 new friends all at once :wacko: :lol:
Yep, this silly, old game is the best, ever, no other sims series (or sims online/social game for that matters) can compares to it :heyes: I won't stop loving it anytime soon!
Oooooh you make me wish to play no stop for (at least) a whole weekend as well, but my stupid pc still refuses to play the game :pcc: I really need a new computer, I guess :drop:

bbbk1977
view post Posted on 11/3/2012, 11:48

Yeah didn't see the 45 friends coming lol! Does make the promotion go really fast for whatever job you're on! :D

I tried the Sims 2 once, but I got bored after 10 minutes so it was back to my own game again. I'm still playing once a week at least and inside the same neighbourhood without cheating from the beginning. Most of the houses are getting pretty big and if I get bored with one family I just go to another one lol. ;)

Yeah I've been playing on the laptop as my own PC died on me and the sound doesn't work. I did a format of the harddrive and going to get new speakers next week see if I can get it all working again. I didn't create anyting new for a while though as I'm to busy playing lol. All in time I guess.

2 replies since 10/3/2012, 21:36   144 views