ARCHICHIARI by Irish Rose

Xmas 2011 - Show off your Xmas/Snowy Sims!

« Older   Newer »
freeda_bee
icon4  view post Posted on 13/12/2011, 14:14

MC-00283-C

Yeah, as we did for Halloween, I'd like you to share a Christmas or Winter/snowy picture from your game. It could be anything: a xmas room, an outdoor with snow, an entire house or away lot, or just something funny and xmas related that happened to your sim (we know that lots of funny facts happen in Sim-World :aha: )

You can enter as many times as you like! And it doesn't matter if it's a brand new pic you made just yesterday or an oldie but goldie from many years ago, but remember it has to be Xmas or winter themed ;)

Please enter and comment in this topic.
This is not really a challenge or contest as anyone who enters a sim-picture will get the gift. So don't forget to leave your email address to get it! :D

*partecipation gift*

Gingerbread_wallsfloors-res

Edited by freeda_bee - 21/12/2011, 22:35

Folken17
view post Posted on 13/12/2011, 22:09

I'm the first !! I'm the first !! :kick:

Like at Halloween, I don't have time to dig up my Sims Xmas stuffs and to build/decorate a house. So, this is pics from an old challenge I made in a forum (can't remember if it was My House or Archi...) :

jpg

more pics here

tobyz95
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 08:50

This was from "Christmas in the Country", a "My House" challenge

46374b3f

see all here:

gchristmas48

Folken17
view post Posted on 14/12/2011, 20:15

Congratulations for your house, Toby !! It looks so cosy. I can imagine having a great day outside in the snow, and then, coming back home and having a good cup of tea in the living room near the fireplace.
I love the snow cabin outside. Did you made it (and how did you made it) or is it a ready to use cabin (and where did you get it) ? It's really nice !! :clap:

alice.hill
view post Posted on 16/12/2011, 18:52

Beautiful. I love building and rarely actually play the game. This house is amazing. :clap:

tobyz95
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 08:17

Thanks for complimenting my house. The Christmas Cottage is by Jessica from Sophisticated Sims and the "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" collection which is all fabulous.
That site as you may know is now closed though. You can request their files at N99 if you would like it.
I enjoyed your house as well, it made me remember going to my great-gramma's farm when I was a kid. I LOVED it there!

HUgs :kiss:

poetica
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 18:31

Here's a pic from a house I did last year. It's sort of my idea of the best place to enjoy the beauty of snow. :)

SIM0002-1

Folken17
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 19:38

Kat, I'm enjoyed that my house makes you thinking about your childhood. It's a great compliment. Thank you !

I finally found the snow cottage in one of the Sophisticated Sims YG (White snow cottage) :

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sophis...SimsMisc/files/

Bev, I love your "belvedere" : it must be nice to just seat here, with the fire, a blanket and a cup of tea, watching the snowy landscape. Thank you for sharing !!

poetica
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 20:09

Thank you for the kind words. :)

freeda_bee
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 21:33

Awesome lots everyone! I am going to have a deeper look tomorrow :wub:
while we are here, I am posting a couple of old lots of mine as well! I am trying to build and decorate a new lot this year, but my compurer isn't very collaborative at all.. :pcc:

WhiteXmas_Country-preview1

view more HERE

and Snowflake Village (this was SO much fun to decorate!!)

SnowVille-preview

more HERE

VivianLee
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 22:18

Here's my entry in the Around the World with Santa contest at the Coconut Hut. The goal was to build the North Pole plus four other locations around the world. It was a fun challenge to squish it all on one lot. Merry Christmas to all!
XmasNP01

Lots and lots of pictures here. I recommend the slideshow.

Folken17
view post Posted on 17/12/2011, 22:27

Congratulations for your entries, Frida !! I'm eager to see the one you are decorating. I hope that your computer will be conciliating... :D

I the 1rst one, I love the red colours of the 1rst floor, pastel colours of the 2nd, the Xmas decorating of the living room, the kitchen and the study with the gifts preparing.

In the 2nd one, I particularly love the queue waiting to take pics with Santa...

freeda_bee
view post Posted on 21/12/2011, 22:46

awww merci Stéph! I am happy you enjoy it. I wish I could actually play and build for hours as I did back then, but my pc allows me to play just for max 20-30 mins before it shuts down.. :cry: I really need to fix it! :wacko:

I still have to do my tour :blush: I am sorry, so many things to do! But I promise I'll have a look at your beautiful lots asap. In the meanwhile I've put up the gift, finally! Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy it. You will all find it in your inbox! :hug:

VivianLee
view post Posted on 22/12/2011, 03:21

Lovely wallpapers. They were a surprise in my inbox. I wasn't expecting anything. Thank you so much!

15 replies since 13/12/2011, 14:14   822 views